Evidence-Based Co-Teaching Strategies and Considerations
This Council for Children with Behavioral Disorders (CCBD) and Division of Learning Disabilities (DLD) joint webinar focuses on co-teaching and co-teaching strategies This webinar was hosted by Lysandra Cook of the University of Virginia and Sara Cook of the University of Hawai'i at Manoa.
Regardless of what type of membership you choose, CEC’s new membership model provides expanded benefits and services and allows you to select the option that best meets your needs.
You can choose how you:
- Access evidence-based articles to broaden your knowledge.
- Receive news and information to keep you current.
- Engage in conversations that stimulate your thinking.
- Take advantage of discounts to save you money.
- Make connections to expand your relationships and find new paths to advance your career.
You work hard to make sure your students are doing their best, so CEC will help you do your best.
What are you waiting for? Join CEC today!